2022年12月30日发(作者:历年高考题)Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
"吸血鬼日记" 前景提要...
For over a century, I have lived in cret...
一个世纪以来 我一直秘密地生活着...
Until now. I know the risk,
直到现在 我知道这很冒险
but I have to know her.
但我必须要认识她
Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
Elena 她简直就是Katherine的翻版
Why do I look like her?
为什么我跟她会像?
You were adopted.
你是收养的
This girl showed up.
这个女孩儿出现了
She was and about to give birth.
她岁 马上要生了
What el do you know about her?
你还知道她什么?
- Just her name, Isobel. - My wife isobel spent her life
- 只知道名字 叫Isobel - 我妻子Isobel毕生致力于
rearching paranormal activity in this area.
调查这一地区的奇异事件
- Where's your wife? - Damon killed her.
- 你妻子呢? - Damon杀了她
There's a tomb underneath the church.
教堂下方有个墓穴
The spell aled Katherine in that tomb, protecting her.
咒语将Katherine封在里面 保护着她
I'm gonna bring her back.
我要把她找回来
She's not here!
她不在这儿!
You knew Katherine wasn't in there.
你知道Katherine不在里面
She knew where you were, and she didn't care.
她知道你在哪儿 她根本就不在乎
Jeez!
天哪!
You scared me.
你吓到我了
Do you know what day it is?
今天星期几?
It's saturday.
周六
And what year?
现在是哪一年?
It's .
年
Are you ok?
你没事吧?
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait, what's your name?
等下 你叫什么?
It's Harper, sir.
先生 我叫Harper
How did you get out here?
你怎么到这儿来的?
And why are you dresd like that?
怎么会穿成这样呢?
You em like a very nice person.
你看起来人很好
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Sorry for what?
抱歉什么?
吸血鬼日记 第一季 第集
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组==--
仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组==--
协调: 忧心如熏
时间轴: Thomas
翻译: 笑笑K 扎扎LU 考证的小蜜 fabulous_carr
校对: 夏天的熏风
Hey, Bonnie, it's me just checking in,
嘿 Bonnie 我就是打电话
eing how you're doing.
看看你怎么样了
We miss you here.
我们很想你
Don't let your aunt drive you too crazy.
别被你阿姨逼疯了
Come home soon.
快点回家
Love you.
爱你
What are you doin' out here?
你在外面做什么?
It's cold.
这么冷
Thinking, writing.
思考问题 随便写写
The, uh, funeral for Bonnie's grandma,
呃 Bonnie祖母的葬礼
it brought back a lot about mom and dad.
让我想起了关于父母的事情
I was wondering. You said that you would do some digging about them,
我很好奇 你说帮我查一查
The adoption.
收养的事
Right.
对
So did you?
那么你?
Dig?
查了吗?
Come on inside.
进来说
Your dad kept everything from his medical practice...
你爸爸把所有
医疗上的事情都写在了...
Records, logs,
记录本 日志
old appointment books.
还有旧预约簿上
I found an entry from the night you were born.
我找到你出生那夜的记录
Patient and a birth date.
病人和出生日期
Isobel Peterson.
病人是Isobel Peterson
Do you think that's her real name?
你觉得那是真名吗?
Pregnant teenage runaway?
离家出走的早孕少女?
Probably not. First name, maybe.
可能是假名 姓氏可能是假的
But where'd she get Peterson? Classmate? Best friend?
但是她从哪弄来Peterson这个名字的呢? 同学? 好朋友?
So I binged it.
所以我Bing了一下(微软公司推出的用以取代Live Search的搜索引擎)
I arched for all the Petersons in this area
我搜到这个地区和Isobel同年出生的
born the same year as Isobel, found ...
所有姓Peterson的人 发现个...
men and a woman, Trudie,
两个男人和一个女人 叫Trudie
who lived in Grove Hill, Virginia.
住在维吉尼亚州的Grove Hill
That's not far from here.
那离这儿不远
Well, watch this.
看这个
Isobel.
是Isobel
She was a cheerleader.
她是拉拉队队长
Trudie still lives there.
Trudie还住在那儿
This is her address.
这是她的地址
What about Isobel?
那Isobel呢?
I couldn't find anything about her.
我找不到关于她的任何记录
Listen. There's something el.
还有其他事
Mr. Saltzman, Rick,
Saltzman先生 也就是Rick(Alaric的昵称)
his wife was from around here,
他妻子就是这附近的人
and her name was also Isobel.
曾经也叫Isobel
Wait. "was," as in...
等下 "曾经"是指...
She died.
她死了
Alaric's wife might have been your mother?
Alaric的妻子可能是你妈妈?
It cann't be true, right?
不可能的 对吧?
I mean, the coincidence alone is just crazy.
我是说 这也太巧了
I have the address for her friend Trudie.
我有她好朋友Trudie的地址
You wanna talk to her?
你想和她谈谈?
I don't know. I...
我不知道 我...
I... I don't know.
我... 不知道
If it's true and they are the same person,
如果他们是同一个人的话
that means that my birth mother is dead.
就意味着我的亲生妈妈死了
And I don't know if I could handle that.
我不知道自己能不能接受
Elena, did Jenna tell you anything about Alaric's wife?
Elena Jenna告诉你关于Alaric妻子的事情了吗?
How she died?
她是怎么死的?
Just that she was killed and the ca was never solved.
就是死了 案子一直悬而未决
You knew that already?
你已经知道了?
The night at the school when he attacked me,
他在学校袭击我的那晚
he told me some things about her death.
他告诉了我关于他妻子死因的一些事
- Well... - No, no.
- 哦... - 不 不
It's not possible.
这不可能
The coincidence is... it's too much.
这只是... 正好凑巧
Now, listen, if you do decide to go
听着 如果你想和
talk to Isobel's friend, I
'll go with you. Ok?
Isobel的朋友谈谈 我和你一起去 好吗?
I just don't know what I'm gonna do yet.
我也不知道自己该怎么办
I should get goin'.
我该走了
I gotta go deal with Damon.
我要去看看Damon
How's he doing?
他怎么样了?
He's dealing in his own way.
他在用自己的方式发泄
How do I taste?
我尝起来怎么样?
Oh, so much better than your friends.
哦 比你朋友美味多了
But shh. Don't tell them.
但是嘘 别告诉他们
They might get jealous.
他们会嫉妒的
No. Buzzkill bob.
不 太刺眼了
Greetings.
欢迎回来
Can we talk?
能谈谈么?
Yeah.
当然可以
Without the tri-delts.
我指没有"第三者"
Anything you have to say to me,
你想跟我说什么
you can say in front of them.
都能当她们的面说
They're really good at keeping crets.
她们最擅长保守秘密了
You're worried about me.
你在担心我
That's nice. Don't be.
真友好 不过别这样
There's no need. I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?
没有必要 我很好 我为什么会不好?
Spent the last years with one goal,
年了 我一直坚守一个目标
get in that tomb.
打开墓穴
I succeeded.
我成功了
Granted, Katherine wasn't in there to be rescued,
但是 Katherine却不在里面等着我救她
But why dwell?
为什么?
No, it's so liberating not having a master plan,
没有目标更自由
becau I can do whatever the hell I want.
因为我想干什么就干什么
That's kind of what I'm afraid of.
那正是我担心的
Relax. I haven't killed anyone in... too long.
放心 我很久... 没杀人了
Tho girls?
那些女孩儿呢?
Will end up in their dorm with headaches,
会头疼地从宿舍醒来
think they blacked out.
以为只是昏过去了
Business as usual.
又是老把戏
Predictable you didn't pull me over here for a pep talk.
如我所料 你并不是想来鼓励我振作起来
So drink up. Spill it, brother.
所以 它 兄弟
There was a woman you may have known a few years back
几年前 你好像认识了在北卡罗来纳州的Duke大学
named Isobel in North Carolina at Duke.
上学的Isobel
You wanna discuss the women in my past right now? Seriously?
你现在要跟我讨论我过去的女人? 开玩笑吧?
You killed her.
你杀了她
What's your point?
你想说什么?
I just... just wanna know if you remember anything about her.
我只是... 想知道你是不是还记得她的事
Oh, it's like a needle in a haystack, Stefan.
哦 Stefan 这就像大海捞针
Well, think hard. It's important.
那就好好想想 这很重要
Nothing is important, not anymore.
没有什么事是重要的 再也没了
Great chat.
聊天很愉快
I have to go and exploit some women in the name of grief,
我要去安抚那些悲伤中的女人了
which I'm sure you understand.
你明白的
"TTFN" said the tri-delt.
替那些第三者说 "回头见"
What?
怎么了?
This is boring. I'm bored.
真无聊 太无聊了
Wow.
喔
But we have this entire hou to ourlves.
但是现在整座房子里只有我们俩
I mean, it's practically a bachelor pad.
我是说 这真是一座名副其实的"单身"公寓
And...
还有...
So shouldn't we do something
我们难道不该做些
a little bit more bachelor-paddy?
孤男寡女应该做的事吗?
What? Something like this?
什么事? 这样吗?
Something like that.
就是那样的事
I don't know.
我不懂
This is a pretty good show.
这节目真不错
Seriously?
你开玩笑的吧?
Oh, god.
哦 天哪
Not on my couch.
别在我的沙发上做
Mom.
妈妈
Hey.
嘿
I don't know. It's just weird, you know,
我不知道 这很奇怪 你明白吗
me being raffled off like a disney crui.
我就跟迪士尼巡游里的抽奖礼品一样
In this town,
在这个镇子里
fundraising is like indentured rvitude.
筹集资金就像是契约奴役一样
You don't have a choice.
你没得选
Besides, you're a bachelor,
另外 你是单身
and you're eligible, so there you go.
而且很够格 所以你得去参加
Here. Let me help you with this.
这里 我来帮你
Oh, god. I can't believe I'm gonna do this.
哦 天哪 真不敢相信我要这样做
What?
怎么了?
I am totally gonna ruin this moment,
我简直要毁了这美好的时刻
but I... I have to tell you.
但是我... 我还是要告诉你
Elena recently found out she was adopted,
Elena最近知道她是被收养的
and she's been looking for her birth mother...
而且在找她的亲生妈妈...
who name was Isobel.
叫Isobel
Isobel? Like my wife?
Isobel? 和我妻子同名?
Isobel never had a baby.
Isobel没生过孩子
Are you sure?
你确定?
Not before you were together?
你们在一起之前也没有?
Nope. No way.
没有 绝对没有
This is Elena's birth mother.
这是Elena亲生妈妈的照片
Ah, she, uh...
啊 她 呃...
She never told me.
她没告诉过我
I, uh...
我 呃...
I'm gonna go.
我要走了
Yeah, I'm gonna... gonna go.
是的 我要... 要走了
Trudie?
你是Trudie?
Tru... Trudie Peterson?
是Tru... Trudie Peterson?
Yes.
是的
Uh, my name is Elena Gilbert.
呃 我叫Elena Gilbert
I wanted to talk to you about Isobel Flemming.
我想和你谈谈有关Isobel Flemming的事情
Well, I haven't heard that name in years.
哦 我已经很多年没听人说起这个名字了
How do you know her?
你是怎么认识她的?
I think that, um, well...
我想 嗯 那个...
Do you know if she had a baby that she gave up for adoption?
你知道她曾经有个孩子 送给别人了吗?
My god.
天啊
You're her daughter.
你是她的女儿
I was just gonna make some tea. Would you like some?
我去泡点茶 你要来点吗?
Sure.
好啊
Uh, the kitchen's this way.
呃 厨房在这边
I wasn't gonna come, I didn't think I was,
我没打算来 至少没意识到我要来
but I was driving, and I hit this stoplight,
hat you just have your heart ripped out by them?
却被所爱之人深深地伤害呢?
You forget I was married.
你忘了我结过婚吗
Right. Gay husband.
对 同性恋老公
She'll have what I'm having.
给她一杯跟我一样的
Sit down.
坐吧
There's a Fundrair here tonight
今晚有个募款活动
that the Founder's Council is throwing.
是由创始人理事会举办的
The town's most eligible bachelors get raffled off for dates,
镇上大多数够资格的单身汉将与抽中他的募捐女性约会
and, well, we're short a bachelor.
所以 我们缺个单身汉
Is this what you do when there's no, um...
现在没有了吸血鬼
vampires?
你们就开始搞这种事了?
Organize bachelor raffles?
举办"单身汉抽彩"?
Oh, trust me.
哦 相信我
At this point, I miss the vampires.
在这一点上 我怀念吸血鬼
Look, you're a hero to this town, Damon.
听着 Damon 你是这个小镇的英雄
I know most people don't know it,
大多数人都不知道这点
but you are, and you're single and a catch.
但你就是 你单身 而且很迷人
Oh, come on. Help me out.
哦 拜托 帮帮我吧
Carol Lockwood won't let me live it down if I come up empty-handed.
如果我空手而归 Carol Lockwood不会放过我的
You know, a room full of women clamoring to win a date with me
一屋子的美女 抢着要跟我约会
Sounds tasty.
听起来挺诱人
Thank you.
谢谢
One thing.
有件事
Can you get information on someone for me?
你能帮我查一个人吗?
Alaric Saltzman, the history teacher.
Alaric Saltzman 那个历史老师
There's just something a little off about him,
他这人有点不对劲
and I just... I just wanna make sure that the high school
我就是... 就是想确保这个高中
did their homework on this guy.
没有用错人
You got it.
好
Thanks.
谢了
May I help you?
有什么事吗?
Thank you for the text.
谢谢你的短信
You're welcome.
不客气
I didn't tell her anything.
我什么也没告诉她
I... I kept my promi.
我... 遵守了承诺
Good.
很好
The girl, though,
可是 那个女孩
she... she knew something.
她... 知道些什么
That won't be a problem.
这没事
She won't get any clor to the truth.
她不会知道真相的
Good.
很好
So I'm done?
那我完成任务了?
Yes. You're done.
对 你完成了
No! I won't invite you in.
不! 我不会邀请你进来的
You can't come in!
你不能进来!
I'm not a vampire, so, yes, I can.
我不是吸血鬼 所以 我能进来
Ahh! Ahh!
啊! 啊!
I don't understand.
我想不通了
I did what you told me. I did my part!
我是照你说的做的 做了我该做的!
And now I have to do mine.
我也在做我该做的
Stefan.
Stefan啊
Better.
比他更帅的
Me.
我
You look, um...
你看起来...
Dashing? Gorgeous?
风度翩翩? 迷死人不偿命?
Irresistible?
魅力无限?
Wrecked.
像喝醉了
You look wrecked.
你看起来像
a few years back in North Carolina.
北卡罗来纳州失踪了
North Carolina?
北卡罗来纳州?
She have a name?
查到她名字了吗?
Yeah. Isobel.
查到了 叫Isobel
Isobel.
Isobel啊
And what do you do, bachelor number ?
号单身汉 你是做什么工作的?
Yeah, I'm a plumber.
我是个管道工
Well, isn't that wonderful?
呃 多棒啊
We could always u more plumbers.
管道工很实用的
Moving on.
接下来
Number , "Alaric Saltzman".
号 "Alaric Saltzman"
Wow. That's quite a mouthful.
哇 好绕口的名字
What do you do, Alaric?
你是做什么的呢 Alaric?
I'm a teacher at Mystic Falls high.
我是Mystic Falls高中的老师
Oh, beauty and brains, ladies.
才色兼备啊 女士们
This one's a keeper.
这人是终身伴侣的不二人选
What do you teach?
你教什么课?
History.
历史
History. Oh, well, give us a fun fact
历史 和我们说个Mystic Falls有趣的真相吧
about Mystic Falls, something crazy.
最好疯狂点
Uh, well...
呃...
he probably saving the best stories for his date.
他可能想把最好的故事留给约会对象
And last, but not least,
最后压轴的是
Damon Salvatore.
Damon Salvatore帅哥
We don't have much on you.
我们没什么你的资料
Well, I'm tough to fit on a card.
我经历太丰富了 一张卡片写不下
Do you have any hobbies, like to travel?
你有什么爱好吗 喜欢旅游吗?
Oh, yeah. L.A., New York.
喜欢啊 拉斯维加斯 纽约啊
Couple of years ago, I was in North Carolina,
多年前 我曾在北卡罗来纳州
near the Duke campus, actually.
实际上离杜克大学校园很近
I think Alaric went to school there.
我记得Alaric在那儿上过学
Didn't you, Rick?
不是吗 Rick?
Yeah, 'cau I... I know your wife did.
是啊 因为我... 我知道你妻子上过
I had a drink with her once.
我曾和她喝过一杯
She was... she was a great girl.
她... 是个好女孩
I ever tell you that?
我和你说过吗?
'Cau she was...
她...
She...
她...
Delicious.
很有趣(很美味)
Mmm.
嗯
Are you ok?
你没事吧?
I just need some air.
我得出去透透风
Elena.
Elena呀
He killed her?
他杀了我生母吗?
Damon was the vampire that killed her?
Damon就是那个杀了她的吸血鬼?
I don't know what happened. Alaric said that they never found the body.
我不知道发生了什么 Alaric说警察一直没找到尸体
Oh, my god. Stefan.
天哪 Stefan
I know. I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you,
我知道 对不起 我想告诉你的
But I just... I wanted to know more.
可是... 我想知道得更多些
I was feeling sorry for him,
我还同情他呢
hoping that this whole Katherine thing would change him.
希望他受Katherine一事刺激能有所改变
I'm so stupid.
我真是太傻了
He doesn't know about the connection to you.
他还不知道这件事和你有联系
I thought about confronting him, but he's already so on edge.
我曾想