2023年12月27日发(作者:关于自强的作文)

共三人(医生、护士、病人
患失眠症Dialogue Four Suffering from insomnia
护士:早上好!
Nur: Good morning.
病人:你好!
Patient: Good morning.
护士:请问哪里不舒服?
Nur: What ems to be the problem?
病人:失眠。
Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia..
护士:这种情况出现有多久了?
Nur: How long have you had the problem?
病人:三个月了。
Patient: Three months.
护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?
Nur: Well, have you ever been here before?
病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。
Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.
护士:好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。
Nur: O. K. In that ca, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender,
address and things like that.
病人:每问题。请问我应该挂哪科?
Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?
护士:您最好挂内科。
Nur: You’d better go to the medical department.
病人:表填好,给你。
Patient: Here is my registration card.
护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。
Nur: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,
病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?
Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, plea?
护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。
Nur: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor
until you e the sign on your right.
病人:多谢了。
Patient: Thanks a lot.
护士:不客气。
Nur: You’re welcome.
病人:早上好,大夫
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?
Doctor: good morning. What ems to be the trouble?
病人:最近有点失眠。
Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.
医生:这种情况有多久了?
Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
病人:三个月了。
Doctor: Three months.
医生:服用过什么药吗?
Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。
Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
医生:有头痛的情况吗?
Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。
Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。
Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Takin g the patient’s
blood pressure. 医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。
Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted
from overwork. 病人:我该怎么呢?
Patient: What should I do then?
医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。
Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don’t strain yourlf
too much.
病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。
Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I’ll do as you say.
医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。
Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I’m sure the medicine will cure your
insomnia.
病人:多谢了。再见!
Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
医生:再见!
Doctor: Bye!
本文发布于:2023-12-27 02:15:06,感谢您对本站的认可!
本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/zhishi/a/1703614507127765.html
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
本文word下载地址:三人英语情景对话(关于医生,病人,护士的对话)..doc
本文 PDF 下载地址:三人英语情景对话(关于医生,病人,护士的对话)..pdf
| 留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |