
商务函电翻译
1. We avail ourlves of this opportunity to introduce to you as a foreign-invested
corporation specializing in arts and crafts.
现借此机会向贵公司介绍,我们是外资企业,专门经营工艺品。
2. We want to acquaint ourlves with the supply position of steel products.
我们想熟悉一下刚才的供应情况。
3. We are enclosing a copy of price list.
我们随函附上一份价目表。
4. We have 28 distributors across the world.
我们公司在全球有28个分销商。
5. We are one of the leading exporters of Chine light industrial products and are
desirous of entering into business relations with you.
我们是中国轻工产品的主要出口商之一,愿与你公司建立业务关系。
1. We obtain your company name and address from list of corporate peers.
我们从企业同业名录得知你方公司名称和地址。
2. I have 2 years of order follow-up and shipping experience.
我有两年以上跟单和船务经验。
3. We have picture collections of sports shoes that are hot lling in UK.
我们有在英国热销的运动鞋款式的图片。
4. We are nding some samples and brochures under parate cover for your reference.
已另邮一些样品盒小册子供你方参考。
5. We are interested in the electric appliance in your catalogue. Plea kindly nd
your quotation list.
我们对你方目录里的电器用品感兴趣,请寄报价表来。
6. We’d like to inform you that you’ll find our new products at Stand 16.
我们特此通知你们,我们的新产品在16展台展出。
1. We are looking for a reliable supplier who can provide us with the laptop.
我们在寻找能够供应手提电脑的可靠厂家。
2. We would like to purcha computer parts. Plea nd me a detailed pricelist
with minimum order quantity and shipping costs.
我们想购买电脑配件,请寄最小订单量的详细价目表及运费。
3. Regarding the model we attached here, our target price is USD piece for our market.
关于所附的这种型号,我们的目标价位是每台美元。
4. We allow you a discount of 3% for quantity over 1,000 pieces of the offered item.
订购量超过1000件,可允许给予3的折扣。
5. As regards our financial standing, plea refer to the Bank of China, Shanghai
Branch.
至于我们的信用情况,请向中国银行上海分行咨询。
1. Plea quote us in USD CIF London for 1,000pcs of bed sheets.
请按美元报1000套床单CIF伦敦价。
2. The attached pricelist will give you the details of the models in which you are
most interested.
所附价格单将提供有关你方最感兴趣的型号的具体情况。
3. Plea let us know at what price and what terms of payment you can supply us with
the following items.
请告知按什么价格及什么付款方式你能供应下列商品。
4. We would like to inquire the price for 500 ts of washing machines of Model .
本公司向询问贵公司型号277洗衣机500台的价格。
5. If your price is competitive, we will place a large order with you.
如果你们价格具有竞争性的话,我们将向你们大量订购。
1. We approach you for the export of Chemicals.
我们是为了出口化工产品的事与你方联系的。
2. As regards canned food, we recommend that you approach Tianjin Foodstuffs Imp
& Exp Corporation directly.
关于罐头食品,我们建议你们与天津食品进出公司直接联系。
3. We should highly appreciate it if you would inform us of the financial and business
standing of the above firm.
如能提供有关上述公司的资信状况,我们将不胜感激。
4. As regards any information about the business standing of the firm, plea refer
to the Bank of China, Beijing and the International Commercial Bank of China.
有关本公司业务概况的资料,请向中国银行北京分行及中国国际商业银行查询。
5. Any information you may give us will be treated strictly in confidence.
对你们提供的任何资料,我们都予以保密。
1. Confirmation sample is valid within 2 years.
确认样有效期为两年。
2. We would like to import silverwares from you. Plea nd the samples and price
list to us.
我公司有意从贵公司进口银制品,请寄样品价格单。
3. We have received your samples with many thanks.
已收到你方的样品,非常感谢。
4. We will refund the charge if you confirm the order.
一旦收到你们的订单,我们会把费用退还给你们。
5. Plea confirm receipt of the sample book enclod in our letter.
随函附寄我们的样本书,请确认。
1. An illustrated catalog and samples have been forwarded by DHL, and its tracking
No. is QD 1234.
带图解的目录和样品已由敦豪快递寄出,查询号为QD1234.
2. Samples are free of charge, but according to our company’s policy, the customer
must pay the shipping cost.
样品是免费的,但是根据公司规定,客户必须支付运费。
3. Your products should be in strict accordance with our attached pictures.
你方生产的产品应与我们随函附照片完全一致。
4. Samples will be nt immediately as soon as the standard US$70 shipping payment
is transferred to our account at Hong Kong & Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC)
or when you provide us with your DHL, UPS account number.
当标准运费70美元转至我们在汇丰银行的账户,或提供你的DHL、UPS账号,我们会立即发
送样品。
5. As nding out lots of samples will be no doubt a heavy burden for our factory
on the basis of free charge, we are forced to ask you to share the cost with us.
由于大量寄送样品对我们工厂是沉重的负担,我们不得不请求贵公司与我们分担费用。
1. As requested, we make an offer for the following goods, subject to our final
confirmation.
根据你方要求,我公司就如下货物向贵方报价,以我方最后确认为准。
2. We understand that there is a strong demand for EVA luggage in your market.
Attached is our quotation sheet No. 555 for your consideration.
我们了解到你方市场对EVA行李箱需求强劲,随函附上第555号报价单,供你方考虑。
3. We offer you Jasmine Tea at CN¥1,125per kilo CIF Kobe for shipment within next
week.
兹报盘,茉莉花茶每公斤价格为1125人民币元,神户(Kobe)CIF价,下周交货。
4. Thank you for your inquiry for Galvanized Iron Sheet. Now we are making an offer
as below and are looking forward to your order.
感谢贵公司对电镀铁板的询盘,现报价如下,敬请惠顾订货为盼。
5. This offer is subject to the goods being unsold and to our receiving your reply.
此报盘以我货未售出前、收到你方回函接受为准。
1. Much as we would like to start our business with you, we are regretful that we
can not reduce the price to the level you required, as we have cut our price to the
limit after careful calculation.
虽然我方非常愿意与贵方开展贸易往来,但遗憾的是我们不能将价格降到你方所求,因为我
们经准确计算成本后,已将价格降到最低点。
2. After careful study on our market condition, in order to meet fierce competition,
we think you must reduce your price by 10%, otherwi business is impossible.
我们经过对我市场条件仔细研究后认为,为应付剧烈竞争,你们必须降价10%,否则,生意
成交无望。
3. We regret to tell you that the price you quoted for plastic handbags are out of
line with the ruling market.
我们遗憾地告诉你方,你方所报塑料手提包价格完全与我地市场行情不一致。
4. Our counter offer for the subject goods is USD125, subject to your reply reaching
here before 12:00 Wednesday our time.
我们对标题商品还实盘125美元,以本地时间星期三中午前答复有效。
5. We take the pleasure of enclosing our Proforma Invoice covering 1,000 bicycles
to the following specifications in triplicate. Kindly telex us so that we can proceed
with the preparation of shipment after you obtain import licen.
我们高兴地随函附上下列规格的自行车1000辆的形式发票一式三份,获得进口许可证后,
请即电告以便备货。
1. Attached the label for your reference
随函附上标题贴供参考。
2. As our stocks are rapidly diminishing, the maximum quantity we can supply is 200
metric tons.
现在我们的库存量急剧减少,我们能供应的最大量是200公吨。
3. As our manufacturers are heavily committed, we can only undertake March shipment.
我们没有现货,请告知其他牌子可供现货的价格。
4. As a result of crowded orders, we have sold out all the goods scheduled for shipment
within this year.
订货太多,到年底交货的产品都已售完。
5. We have the pleasure of confirming our purcha from you of 1,000 cas of Tomato
Paste for shipment in October.
我们高兴地确认从你处购进1000箱番茄(Tomato Paste),10月船期。

本文发布于:2023-05-26 23:26:10,感谢您对本站的认可!
本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/zhishi/a/168511477018655.html
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
本文word下载地址:商务函电翻译.doc
本文 PDF 下载地址:商务函电翻译.pdf
| 留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |